January 1, 2012

Alphabet (Alifbo) - Learn Uzbek Language

Hello - Assalomu alaykum!

This is a blog where you learn basics of Uzbek language, with exact Pronunciation. Blog owner myself is not professional language teacher, but I am native Uzbek guy, who like own language and enjoy using it as well as enjoy listening when other talking in Uzbek. I will update blog as often as I can, and video channel in Youtube gets updated once in a month with new video lesson. I wish you very good luck throughout learning process, and I try my best to cover everything from basic to higher levels. At the same time if any of fellow Uzbeks wants to contribute in any way, all welcome to contact at onatili@gmail.com.

So here is First lesson

Learning Alphabet - Alfabetni o'rganish



Pronunciation of letters in our next video








When we say "Ona tili" we refer as Mother tongue (Uzbek Language) if I use Ona tili in my future posts I refer Uzbek Language.
Here is link for Video Channel: http://www.youtube.com/UzbekLanguage subscribe for video updates, as well as join to this blog to don't miss next lessons.




Alphabet (Alifbo) - Learn Uzbek Language
Last Reviewed by UzbekClasson Jan 01 2012
Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment