December 16, 2012

Cartoons: Lazy - Learn Uzbek Language

Assalomu alaykum,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions, now I made first subtitle in English and Uzbek subtitles for short Uzbek cartoon. You can change subtitle by click and choosing other language. Dangasa - Lazy





I hope you will like it, I can try more videos in upcoming lessons!


Here is the short vocabulary list:


o'g'l+im my son
dada dad
bola child
qo'y sheep
buzoq calf
ehtiyot care
xo'p alright
uxla sleep
po'lat steel
o'roq sickle
pul money
ota+m my father
yaxshi good
tovuq chicken
donxona corn storage
sekin slow
jonivor creature
voy oh dear
Xudo God
yigit man
ona mother
ro'zg'or household
ertalab morning
ish work
kechqurun night
tanga coin
terla sweat
charchadim I am tired
chindan truly
mehnat work, labour
halol honest
demak therefore, that's why
rohat pleasure
choy tea

Ko'rishguncha!


PS. Let me know if you have any problem with loading video or don't get subtitles.


Cartoons: Lazy - Learn Uzbek Language
Last Reviewed by UzbekClasson Dec 16 2012
Rating: 4.3

No comments:

Post a Comment